43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

Elaine Stolt: Elvis Crespo finally confesses that he masturbated on the plane

Friday, December 13, 2013

Elvis Crespo finally confesses that he masturbated on the plane

It's been five years since the incident, but today was the Elvis Crespo merengue accepted that masturbated in front of the passenger Patricia Perea during a flight and so the artist was sued .
" Yes, I was drunk ... That was one of the moments where I hit bottom . What happened this summer (in the Made in Puerto Rico restaurant) does not compare to the incident plane. The incident aircraft was extremely hard .
Extremely hard and embarrassing , "admitted the singer during an interview with María Celeste Arrarás in Glowing Telemundo .
Elvis recounted how difficult it was to face sex scandal , and married when I was finished with his current wife , Maribel Vega.
"I suffered a lot. We are talking about I was just five days married to Maribel "he said.
Crespo also told that he had to face their loved ones with lies.
"I had to call my mom ... say one thing , a lie to my mom. Call my oldest son and tell a lie , another lie to my dad . I was totally painful, very painful, " he said.
In the interview, which took place in the framework of the promotion of the album " One Flag One Flag ," Elvis told the repentant furor restaurant in Isla Verde in the summer.
"That was a relapse that should not have happened , but I take responsibility . It should not have happened. That was an oversight. But I knew for several years that I can not have contact with alcohol does , "said Crespo.
Likewise , the shell snail soup confessed his addiction to drugs.
 "I came to find out that was so talented at 28 , 29 years, when I started having my solo career, I began to travel the world, to get money , to get recognition : Gently Píntame , Grammy , and I do not was to rise to the occasion , spiritual or mature. By going down my popularity , I panicked , anxiety , the ego. He did not want me to leave ( the race) . And there was that little by little I was getting involved in drugs, alcohol, drugs , women, I was self-destructing vices were undermining me and my spirituality ... You realize that there is a void , that something is not right, that something is missing . "
He revealed that his addiction began during his marriage to his first wife, Ana Ceruto .
" When one self-destructs , you think that is destroying himself. No, for every person that destroyed seven entangled takes , as we say Puerto Ricans. Seven is also suffering because mom, dad , siblings, close family , who really are there with you. "
The singer said forgave , forgave those who wronged him , he apologized to those who had suffered and was released.
"Not forgiving is like trying to breathe underwater . And finally forgive when you get your head after a while that you feel suffocated. "
The artist said it is trying to get out of their addictions. "There are many religions seeking , that's fine , there are many who seek rehabilitation centers is fine. In my case it worked to form a group . I have excellent professionals working comigo " .
Also argued that it is much more mature, more visionary and open now than in the 90s.
"I had to disconnect the ego because the ego is a false self . I have to understand that just you and makes you make bad decisions. It is a violent animal which devours you spiritually . "
He claimed to feel in excellent condition at this time. " I feel great , I feel that I understand my life , I understand why I got involved in this type of self-destruction. And all this is part of my recovery, my journey towards spirituality . I 've noticed that, that one has to be released , you have to be honest. "
Grateful Mary Celeste
The driver said Mary Celeste Arrarás flattered that merengue has entrusted her to confess .
"These are painful issues that must not have been easy for him. That proves that Elvis is on the way to full recovery . That takes time and it takes only six months but steadily. In speaking with such honesty and so openly is definitely a solid step to address any addiction and we are here to support him . "

10 comments:

  1. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do for more information simply open this link thank you..... ☛...Usa Online Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing, <("), .for more information simply open this link

    HERE ➤➤  www.news701.com  

    www.news701.com  

    ReplyDelete
  3. m making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓

    HERE☛ www.news701.com.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. ●Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓

    HERE☛ www.dollars9.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do,.for more information simply open this link thank you...... ☛ www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs a day after my college i made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info...>>>>> ­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do,.for more information simply open this link ....☛ www.dailybiz1.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making more than $25k online just by doing simple work from home. I received $28376 last month. Its an easy and simple job to do and its earnings are much better than a regular office job and even a little child can do this and earn money. Everybody must try this job by just using the info on this page..............www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ● Im making over $ 13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $ 12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,]

    ↓↓↓↓ COPY THIS WEBSITE ↓↓↓↓

    https://www.Smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My last month paycheck was for 11000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour…. for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot
    ==>=>) www.ecash6.com

    ReplyDelete